Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Quick rave - YSL Shocking Mascara

So I just wanted to do a really quick blog post on this as I think my one major paranoia during pregnancy is becoming more of a slummy mummy then a yummy mummy. I also have to admit that during the tired days I could go for three or four days without putting any make up - pretty disgraceful. Anyway as my energy levels have slowly begun to return I have decided to start making a lot more of an effort and started with going and buying a new mascara yesterday.

I've always been a huge fan of YSL's range and although I've tried tons of different brands I always, always come back to their False Lash Effect. It's slightly annoying because it's not cheap and doesn't last very long - it tends to go all clumpy and dry after about three months.

Anyway I popped into John Lewis yesterday and decided to go a little crazy and try their Shocking version of the mascara and it's AMAZING!!! After just one coat my lashes were super thick and super long and it's lasted all day without flaking onto my face.



So for any mum's out there who intend to stay yummy I'd definitely recommend popping down to your nearest YSL counter and spending £23 on a very worthy investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment