Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Find your perfect baby record book

I'm at the stage now where I just want to start documenting everything so I've been shopping around to find a record book I like. Here are some of my findings:


Baby Animals Pregnancy Planner



£9.50 Paperchase

If you’re a fan of the paperchase style and you’re on a limited budget then this maybe the perfect planner for you. I really loved their wedding planner folder’s when I was preparing my wedding and I have one of the recipe books filled to the brim at home. It’s really colourful inside, sex neutral and there’s lot’s of room to add notes but not quite as classy looking as some of the other’s I’ve listed below.



Smythson Panama Baby Notes Book



I absolutely love this little book and I keep hinting at Mr W in the hope he might buy it for me as a present. It’s the perfect notebook to keep in your handbag for when you have those random thoughts, or a friend gives you a piece of advice you don’t want to forget. Also because of the quality it should last for years so you can keep coming back to your feelings and thoughts at this special time.


£45 Smythson


Millie and Boris Record Book



I love this book because it’s got lot’s of little pockets and envelopes for you to put things in like a lock of their hair or their hospital bracelet. It’s also so designed in keeping with the Millie and Boris interiors range if that’s what you’ve already got planned for the nursery.

£18.00 Mamas and Papas


Deva Baby Record Book



£25 John Lewis

When I popped into John Lewis earlier today I was actually surprised that this seemed to be the only record book on offer. Thankfully it’s really cute and the pages inside give you loads of room for personalizing it. The only part that’s frustrating is that the two options are pink and blue and if you don’t know the sex it’s quite difficult to choose.

2 comments:

  1. my sister gifted me a baby record book where not only i can record things about my new baby but also some delicate moments like my baby's first kick..pre nup check up and all.the book is amazing and you can get it at http://www.nappytimes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter and I looked high and low for the best book, not too cutesy and easy to record in. Didn't want to spend much time, just enough to make it easy to remember and best of all fun to share with the baby as he or she grows. We settled on making our own company and creating our own. www.jackieoframes.com Have a look. Also on etsy, Jackie O Frames.

      Delete