Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my new blog all about being pregnant! 

Firstly, I should introduce myself. My name is Mrs W, I'm 27 years old and living in London. I've been with my husband for over 10 years and married since September last year. As I'm sure you can guess from the dates we met at school and managed to make it through the 'growing years' where we spent time apart at different ends of the country, on separate continents before finally making it down the aisle last year. 

So in case you haven't guessed by now; we're expecting a baby! I'm officially in my second trimester and just past the 14 week mark. I'm excited, terrified and have no idea what to expect. All I’ve done since I found I was pregnant is read, read, read. I’ve read blogs, books and sites but none seem to really capture exactly what’s going on or give all the information you need in one place so this is what this blog is going to attempt to do.

Join me on this journey, comment and add your own experiences to see what the next six months will bring. Eek!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment