Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Nursery ideas - Wallpaper stickers

Mr W and I are currently in the process of making the all important decision of choosing paint colours for the nursery. I want something bright that will help stimulate muffin's mind whilst he wants to stay simple and light as we're not sure when we might think about selling.

So I've been searching high and low for a great solution that gives us a happy and medium and I've just found it: wallpaper stickers from Becky and Lolo! I know you can get wallpaper stickers from lot's of sites but I particularly like theirs because not only are the designs fun and varied but you can also put them up and take them down with minimum fuss. They literally just peel on and off so you could choose several designs and change the feel of the room depending on what they're into.

Here are some examples of their designs:








The prices are pretty reasonable varying from £12.55 to £37.99 for the larger more intricate designs. Bargain!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment