Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Kangoo Hammock

As I've slowly been compiling my lists of everything I need to purchase over the coming months I came across this really fun alternative chair for your bambino, which I wanted to share:





The Kangoo hammock is a luxurious alternative to a moses basket. Designed to button up from the front and the back so your baby is snuggled up and safe just like when they were in your womb and they can then be rocked back and forth to aid sleeping.

The hammock on it's own is only £59 on amazon and can then be suspended from a door frame or from a frame you can buy separately like this hippo stand from Hammock Heaven.



Either way this is definitely going on my hope to have list as I think muffin would love it for his daytime naps in our sitting room.


No comments:

Post a Comment