Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Get personal with your baby presents

As many of my friends are almost ready to pop in the coming weeks and months, trying to find that unique gift that no one else will have thought of is getting a lot harder. So after a morning's research I thought I'd share my findings in case you're in the same boat...

Teacup Kids

Teacup Kids offer a small but beautiful range of hand-sewn clothes. All are made from 100% soft cotton and what really interested me was the fact that they do custom work! Imagine a little vest like the one above with a personal message and at a very reasonable price!!! www.teacupkids.co.uk



Baby Blooms

Ok so I know baby bouquets are nothing new but these from Baby Blooms were simply too beautiful not to include. They're not cheap with the product above costing a cool £77 but there are cheaper options available. www.babyblooms.co.uk



Capturing Childhood

As keen photographer myself I really love the idea of someone purchasing this for me. Capturing Childhood offer eCourses in photography and taking a million pictures of your little one is so important as you never want to forget a thing! A six week course costs £95 and gift certificates are also available www.capturingchildhood.co.uk

Wonder bibs

Ok so this one might seem slightly random but I know from experience with other mummy friends that washing can be an absolute nightmare. I think my sister-in-law has to change my nephew at least four times a day because he's so messy as are all babies when they're learning co-ordination so this would be perfect because it's super absorbent and liquid resistant. You can find these on www.gadgetbaby.co.uk a great site for lot's of weird and wonderful things.


Luxury mummy spa kit

Finally, as this is the option I normally go for, why not get something for the mum? Every new mother gets showered with gifts for their little one but what about them? They've gone through ten months of body changing, sickness and tiredness and then they've given birth and all anyone seems to care about is the new baby! So spoiling them is a real treat so why not try this luxury mummy spa kit for £39.99 from www.notonthehightstreet.com

Any other ideas then do add them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment