Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer's here


I don’t know about anyone else but I just thought after the baby that the weight would just drop off. It’s so depressing to know that still after nearly six months I’ve two stone to lose… especially with summer here and therefore clothing leaving little to the imagination.

So I did what any other wannabe yummy mum would do and invested in some shapewear. I initially tried out the cheap range in Primark but my advice is to stay well clear. Whilst they seem like great value I found the tummy sucker inners just fell down the whole time, which was incredibly annoying.

After that I decided to try out a brand I hadn’t heard too much about previously called Maidenform and they were great. They have a huge range to choose from with lots of different styles to suit almost any outfit but what made them great for me was the soft material they’re made from.



If you’re going to be wearing underwear that’s extremely tight for long periods of time then you need the material to feel soft and breathable. The last thing you want is to look skinny but be a jittery, sweaty mess ;-).




The prices are all pretty reasonable to with Thigh Slimmers at around £22, tummy tuckers around £25 and all over body slimmers ranging from £30-£48.

Then for when you’re feeling sexy again they’ve just launched a new range of lingerie called Comfort Devotion which is all made from plush material so you can look good and feel comfortable. I’ve been living in the pink bra ever since I got it…



For more information you can visit the Maidenform website here

No comments:

Post a Comment