Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

JoJo Maman Bébé gets ready for the Royal Baby


A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of getting a sneak preview of JJMB’s Autumn/Winter collection 2013 and it’s pretty exciting. They’ve got loads of cute new ranges and some great editions to popular ones we already know and love. I especially love their Xmas jumper range. Anyway I’ll be sharing more on that soon…

As a mum who was married the same year as Duke and Duchess and now with a baby born in the same year as the Royal babe I can’t help but feel extra excited.  So you can imagine how I felt about the new Royal Collection launched by JJMB today!! 













My absolute favourites are the Made in England baby sleepsuits which I definitely going to be purchasing and now we’re weaning I think a couple of Born to Rule bibs wouldn’t go amiss and then there’s the cute crown sleepsuits… There goes this weeks maternity allowance… ;-)

Pricing goes as follows: 

Bibs & Hats - £5.00
Sleepsuits - £14.00
Royal Booties - £14.00

For more information on the new range click here



No comments:

Post a Comment