Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Skip Hop Mini Changer Review

Finally I've decided to look at a different option for those of you who might not want a dedicated nappy bag. The Skip Hop Mini Changer is the ultimate portable changing bag that you can slip into any normal handbag or attach to your pram. 


Measuring 22.2 x 2.5 x 29.2 cm it would need to go into a larger handbag but it's amazing how much you can fit in. 


When you open up the pack there are two main packs which you can hold nappies, wipes and cream inside. One pocket is a mesh which stretches to hold several nappies, the second is zipped and perfect for holding your wet items including wipes in a plastic case so you can prevent anything else in your bag from getting damp. 


The changing mat itself is pretty large so plenty of room for little one and the material is easy to clean any extra spillages. There are also two extra side panels for wiggly babies:


Finally at the front you have one extra zipped pockets which you can easily use for personal belongings if you literally just want to take this out with you. 


I know I'm going to get loads of use out of this changing bag particularly when I'm travelling. Whenever I'm flying I always make sure I take the biggest possible hand luggage bag you can so just being able to pop this in is going to be brilliant. Also because it's small it's really transferrable so if you're in a rush you can just keep it packed and ready to grab whenever you need. 

The only downside for me is the price. You can buy it on amazon here for £27.85 which is cheap in comparison to a full nappy bag but I know other brands have slightly cheaper versions of this available. However this is definitely the best one I've found so I'm sure it'll be a worthy investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment