Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Seraphine Puffa Quilt Nappy Bag Review

So here is number three of my nappy bag reviews and I've had a look at something a little different for this post. The Seraphine Puffa Quilt Maternity bag is definitely not your typical looking changing bag and therefore really caught my eye:
 In comparison to the other two bags this one is really simple which definitely has it's advantages. As it's made from a puffa quilt it's super light weight with padded handles so if you're worried about your back this would be great. Also because it's quilt you can fold it up and pack it up in your bag if you're going away. This for me would make it the ultimate holiday changing bag as I always need something quite big for hand luggage. I have no idea how I'm going to cope keeping luggage to a minimum with muffin to pack for as well...


Inside the bag has a wipeable funky silver lining with several pockets for personal bits and pieces. Including a separate pocket if you've got wet items.



In terms of accessories included in the quilted maternity bag you've got a thermal bottle holder and one crazy fun changing mat in leopard print. In fact I really really love this changing mat and think it might be a permanent fixture in my nursery as my main changing mat cover - I'm sure hubby is going to love seeing his son on that ;-). 

The only real disadvantage to this bag is that because it isn't structured the opening doesn't stay open which can make it a bit more difficult when searching for little bits and pieces. 

However, overall this is definitely the chicest of all the bags I've tried and if in particular you really want to keep more to your previous self then embrace 'mummy style' this is perfect and at only £49 it's a very reasonably priced option. 

For more information click here

No comments:

Post a Comment