Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Get glammed up this Xmas with the Luxe range from Seraphine

If you're still wondering what to wear this Xmas for all those dos then make sure you check out the range from Luxe at Seraphine. The range was specifically designed for women to wear during and post-pregnancy which is good news because I for one am loathe to spend a fortune on outfits I can only wear for a very limited period.

Whilst I am unfortunately going to be mainly sitting home this season due to a severe case of Pelvic Girdle Pain which has left me mainly on bed rest and crutches but it hasn't left me lusting over these gorgeous outfits:


This is the Multi-Way Blue Grecian Maternity Gown which costs £215. This is one of my absolute favourites in the collection but I love that ethereal feel and the cobalt blue colour is gorgeous. I'd definitely be wearing this all through next year and what's more is you can change the shoulder strap to to sit in a multitude of styles, 


The Gold & Black Chiffon Print Top costs £99. This top would be perfect for those slightly less formal evenings but what's more I think it would look gorgeous over a bikini next summer post-pregnancy when hopefully I'm feeling great again. I also saw this in the flesh at the Seraphine launch earlier this month and I have to say it's really stunning and the quality is beautiful. 


This Strapless Maternity Evening Gown costs £269. I really love this magenta waterfall gown because it looks seriously glam, perfect for if I had a Xmas ball to go to. It's also made from stretch silk satin so it should fit nicely round your curves. 


This Long Orchid Beaded Evening Dress is currently on sale for £125 and the Shorter Black Beaded Evening Gown is on sale for £132. Both these dresses are made from a chiffon which has been gathered to give more of a waterfall effect embellished with sparkling beads. The shorter gown is perfect for cocktail parties and is of course in that lovely flattering colour of black whilst the lilac gown can be worn at something more formal. They also both feature a criss-cross strap at the back to give more support for your bust. 


This Dark Navy Luxe Dress costs £169 and is my other absolute favourite from the range because I love the lace it reminds me of my wedding dress. It's handmade in England by expert tailors using luxe French lace with a modern flower pattern, the lace features added stretch for the perfect fit. Add the silk sash for empire line definition.


Finally this Embellished Butterfly Sleeved Evening Gown costing £249 gives a real vintage look. The dress is made out of chiffon and features butterfly sleeves to cover your upper arms. The empire cut also gives a more flattering shape for your pregnant bump and post-pregnancy lumps and bumps. 

However these are just my favourite pieces but there's also lot's more designs on the Seraphine website including bridal dresses if you're thinking of tying the knot as a glam mummy-to-be and suits to keep you looking stylish and professional in the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment