Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

My dream nursery - if money was less of an object

Thought I'd do a quick post to share with you my dream nursery range which although unfortunately fall out of my price range, I still continue to hope a lottery win will allow me have them in our nursery: 

The Orchid Collection from Mamas & Papas

The Cot


I absolutely love the sleigh style of cot and this is by far my favourite of all the designs. I actually took a look at it in store and the quality and build are also of pretty high quality i.e. it's pretty sturdy. The cot will convert into a toddler bed and has four different positions depending on your little one's growth stage. The only thing I think is missing is a drawer under the cot. There is just so much paraphernalia that comes with a baby that the more storage you can get the better in my opinion. This cot bed is currently on sale at £356.

The chest of drawers / changing table


 This piece is the absolute winner for me. I've spent a fair amount of time researching nursery collections and I always find the changing unit the bit that let's it down. The majority just look so cheap or weird and I personally love more classic designs and overall looks. Anyway I not only love this for it's style but also because it has four drawers! Babies need changing several times a day so having lots of clothes easily to hand is a must. Again I've actually taken a look at it in store and the quality is fab, the only disappointing feature is that the drawers aren't soft closing, which would be helpful when little one is missing. This changing unit is also currently on sale at £416.

The wardrobe




 Whilst the wardrobe is quite princessy (something I worried about a bit with having a boy) it offers quite a bit of space with two rails a shelf and a drawer so perfect for hanging your special items and storing bedding. The perfect third piece to complete your set at £548 in the sale but wait their collection offers still more pieces...

And if you need more storage space...





 ...you can add to your nursery with the above pieces:

Tallboy £356
Toy box £220
Bookshelves £296
Shelf £68

Right I'm off to play tonight's Euromillions...

No comments:

Post a Comment