Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Chicco 2013 launch - new colours, new products

So I'm still feeling excited from everything I saw this morning, although at the same time I'm slightly worried about how much I haven't got for muffin! I've definitely got all the basics now but I really hadn't thought about all the other bits and pieces that will entertain him e.g. swings and toys. At least I have my baby shower to go and I can tell you some of these bits and pieces will definitely be on there.

Anyway just thought I'd share some other bits and pieces you can expect from Chicco:

Chicco Mia - comfy manual rocking chair



Polly Magic highchair - the high chair that's suitable for newborns right up until their 3 years old




Polly 2 in 1 Highchair - multi-award winning highchair that's suitable from six months to three years




Polly Swing - 4-speed motorised rocking chair with a removable console that plays music and comforting sounds and a relaxing coloured nightlight 





No comments:

Post a Comment