Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Babymoov - the ultimate new nappy bag?

The nursery is almost finished - sneak peak coming soon - and with only 6 and half weeks to go. I'm seriously starting to shop for the new arrival. One thing in particular I've been looking at is nappy bags, as whilst this is a market flooded with options, I've not been particularly impressed. I personally absolutely love handbags and have spent an absolute fortune on them in the past but most of the bags I've come across in stores just seem cheap and make me feel like I'm also going to be the one attending nursery. Then the nice ones I've found are no where near as practical and don't have a lot of the basic features...

Over the coming weeks I'm going to be reviewing some of the bags I've found that I do actually rate and one in particular is the Babymoov style bag:



Babymoov are a french brand, established around 13 years ago, who are slowly infiltrating their way into the UK market. They offer a range of baby accessories from toys to strollers but it was their bags that really caught my eye and in particular their style range. I can't really say why but they just seemed to offer that happy medium between a fun and practical bag that wouldn't make me feel silly walking around with it. The baby chic variation seemed the most fun to me so I ordered one to see what it was really like.





The bag itself comes with quite a few accessories including:

  • Detachable changing bag which includes the mat (55x45cm)
  • Insulated bottle holder
  • Transparent detached pouch for wet items
  • Soother pocket with universal fastener
  • Polar fleece
  • Adjustable universal stroller harnesses




The bag itself is pretty well organised inside with several pockets to keep your bits and pieces organised. It's also not too big in overall size which is great because in my personal experience the more space you have to fill the more rubbish you'll fill it with. 





However my absolute favourite bit about the bag is that the front part is a detachable mini changing bag. So if you're travelling somewhere and don't want to take the bag or you need to be a little smarter you can pop it into a different bag you can. Beforehand I was going to buy a nappy bag and one of these separate mini changers for exactly this purpose. 






The bag comes in four different styles depending on your taste and retail at around £45 on amazon. For more information then go direct to the Babymoov shop where you can also purchase the bags here






1 comment: