Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

My new favourite app - Lifecake

For the last nine months I've been completely addicted to this brilliant app, which allows you to store your family photos and share them only with the people you want to. 



I don't know about you but I've always been a bit funny about sharing too much of my family on Facebook, particularly if pictures of my son haven't been vetted by myself first so I know what privacy settings that person has. 

This is where Lifecake comes in. The app allows you to upload all of  your photos stored on your computer or phone, sorts them out into chronological order and then you just share them with friends and family. Then they can browse and add their own photos, perhaps from a day you weren't there and wanted to see what they'd get up to. 



The app is free on apple and android devices and you can even create your own photobooks that they'll send out to you for great keepsakes and presents. 

Lots of love 

Mrs W xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment