Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

The best walker

I don't know about anyone else but I've really struggled to find a good walker for my little man. The majority of them are way too light weight meaning they inevitably fall flat on their face and they make horrible noises which drive you slowly insane.

That was until I found this little beauty! I bought this about a month ago now and it's been used every day for hours since.



The walker itself is wooden, brightly coloured in the primary shades, and has five different activities, one on each side.

There's a shape sorter, clock for teaching older kids the time, black board, shape spinner and a music station on the top. He particularly loves the shape sorter because the wooden pieces are the perfect size for his little hands whilst being too big (I hope) to choke on.

However the best aspect for me is that because it's self assembly you can really tighten the screws and lock the wheels into place. So when he pulls himself up or leans on it, it doesn't run away with him.



Since he's started cruising though I've loosened them slightly so that he can practice walking without it running away with him, as other popular models would.

It's not the cheapest walker on the market at £44.99 from Mothercare but I'm so glad I invested in this over a cheap, plastic noisy version.

For more information just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment